Liebster Award




Okay so what i have learnt is that the 'Liebster award' is to raise awareness for the smaller bloggers who have less than 200 followers and to get to know new bloggers in the community!

I was nominated by the beautiful girls Molly & Steinhard 

Check out Molly's lovely Blog here: http://www.mpbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/And check out Steinhard's brilliant Blog here: http://steinhardlive.blogspot.co.uk/ 

 Rules

1. Link the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator 
3. Nominate 11 other blogger who have less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees 
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs 

Molly's Questions

1. Whats your favourite thing about blogging?
I love the sense of community that blogging gives, blogs have been my best source of inspiration!

2. What's your favourite band/singer?
My favourite singer probably has to be Taylor Swift (yes i am a slight swiftie) 

3. What's your favourite quote?
'A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new"- Albert Einstein

4. If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
I would love to go to Thailand because the beaches look luxurious and it just looks amazing there. 

5. Favourite brand of makeup?
Ahh.. there is so many.. probably, Mac and Bare Minerals!

6. Fashion or Beauty?
Fashion

7. Favourite trend of 2014?
Fashion: Bold necklaces 
Beauty: Matt lipsticks

8. Likes and dislikes?
I like:
- BBQ spare ribs,
- Lying on the sandy beach on holiday
-Tea and scones
-Swimming in a clear lake,
- Big Dogs
- Tight hugs 
- Skiing 
-Watching Friends
-Shopping

I don't like:

-Waking up early,
-Fake friends,
-Coffee
-Rainy days
- That soon i will have to pay bills  
- Crammed buses 
-.Dr Pepper

9. Favourite colour?
Purple and Pink

10. Why did you start Blogging?
I started blogging because I was to shy to do Youtube videos, also I heard loads about blogging and its benefits and I wanted to have something to do in my free times and I found it a fun way to express my Ideas and make new friends (sounds a bit cheezy!)

11. What are you looking forward too in 2015?
Honestly in 2015 im looking forward to completing my A levels, in 2015 I'm hoping to travel to Thailand which i will obviously blog about during the adventure along the way :) 




Steinhard Questions:


1. If you could be anyone, who would you be?
I would probably stay myeself, but if i had to be someone else i would probably be Emma Watson becuase she is such a nice, genuine person and she is absolutly gorgeous Or i would be Kate Middleton because one day she will rule over England and i would love that!

2. What was the best moment in your 2014?
My best moments of 2014 have been my 

3. What's your favourite make up product?
My favourite make up product so far has to be my Bare Minerals foundation and my Urban Decay Naked 3 eye-shadow palette. 

4. If you could do anything for work, what would you do?
I would probably be an astronaut because I've always wanted to go into space and go on an adventure or I would be a surgeon because I would love to save lives. 

5. What's your favourite book?
My favourite book is probably 'Pride and Prejudice' because it's so romantic or  'Gone' by Michael Grant (thrilling) as i couldn't put it down 

6. Who is your favourite actor or actress?
My favourite actress's are Sandra Bullock,  Angelina Joulie and Jennifer Lawrence.

7. Which is your favourite 5 blogs?
In no order they are:
-The Blonde Salad
- Zoella
-A beautiful Mess
- I Covet Thee
-Emtalks

8. Why you started to blog?
I started to blog because i was to nervous to do YouTube videos so i decided to start with blogging to share my ideas and fashion/ beauty ideas and to meet new people through the blogging world.

9. Describe your next year.
Hopefully my next year would be much better than the past year, I want to achieve my goals and achieve great A levels next year. I want to meet new people and go to new places (Asia hopefully :))

10. Which is your favourite country and why?
My favourite country is Thailand as it's a tropical paradise and i have always wanted to go to it!

11. What would you wish for world?
For the world i would wish that everyone would have clean drinking water.


My Nominations:


1. Vicky's tea break
2. Elle B Beauty
3. Nicola Hearts
4. Thoughts by laur
5. CatPuccino
6. Lidija's corner
7. Beauty Bottega
8. Classic white milkshake
9. Anna little 
10. It's Jenny from the Blog
11. Looking through Pixels


My Questions:

1. What is your favourite brand of Makeup?
2. Which celebrity would you want to meet and why?
3. What made you want to start blogging?
4. who/ or what inspires you for your blog?
5. who are your favourite 3 bloggers?6.What is your currant favourite song and film?7. Where would you go on an adventure of a lifetime?8. What would you do if you suddenly won £10 million?9. What is your dream job?10. Your likes and dislikes?11. A random fact about you? 
  

Thanks again for the nominations!

- Catriona <3

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I've just posted mine, thankyou for the nomination :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination, just posted mine xx

    lidijascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top